Thursday, June 9, 2011

DO YOU CARE TO JOIN US?

Currently our kitchen & dining area is getting prepared for renovations, so we have taken our meal time to a smaller area in the house. By smaller, I mean, LITTLE! We've been gathering at the toddler sized table in the children's play area. My knees bump the edge consistently, & my back aches from bending down at such an angle. Thank goodness I am short though! My husband would probably have to sit on the floor with his long legs!





For some reason, Daycen seems to be eating a WHOLE lot better at this smaller table than he does at the kitchen table. I'm not sure if it's the whole height thing or if it just has to do with the fact that he feels more comfortable in his area. You know, it could be because a little Chihuahua isn't begging him for a taste of lunch as well.



Either way, he's eating good! This takes a bit of stress of stress off of me & allows me to focus on other things. Like finally making this house, a HOME We bought this place seven months ago & we have yet to really make it ours. I'm thrilled for the next couple weeks as we get elbow deep in creativity!





Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments: