Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SMITTEN HEART { our Ripsi sure can model! }

Lately, we've been creating! A lot to be exact. My kitchen is literally covered with fabric, flowers, elastic, beads, etc. You name it. It's engulfed our living space. On one end of the kitchen table is the sewing machine, the other is the serger. We eat in between them. My husband is less than thrilled. Yes, he is happy that creating gets me out of his hair (what little he does have!) but he isn't so fond of sharing meal time with floral fabric.

My son, he finds the mauve fabric & rulers a perfect race track for his cars. Aripsemae is loving everything - it's like Christmas all over for her. It's headbands & bibs one after another - she can't indulge in squash fast enough to soil all them! She's also been a real sport about modeling for me.



We are showcased on Etsy today. So, please take some time to go over there & look at our beautiful products as well as everyone else's. As a thank you for being my loyal readers, I'm offering a 15% off coupon now through April 25th at 11pm cst. Just use the code EASTER11 to receive this discount. More items will be added over the weekend, so please keep checking back & I'll combine shipping for multiple items purchased. I just can't seem to catch up on taking pictures & getting them up! Perhaps it's because my model has had enough for one day ...

No comments: