Monday, March 14, 2011

SIMPLY HEARTBREAKING.



You can't pretend it didn't happen. You can't ignore the millions of people that are going through the worst moment of their life right now. Literally - RIGHT NOW.

Last year, I was left with nothing - or so I thought was nothing. As I look at the pictures, & watch the news casts, I realize what I lost is nothing compared to what they lost. There is no saving what they lost. There is nothing familiar. They lost their homes, some of their family, their entire neighborhood. everything.

I didn't ask for money when I was left with nothing, but the American Red Cross still came to my aid. I didn't start a charity to help me get back on my feet. I never asked anyone for any money - until now. Please, if you have anything extra, donate to the American Red Cross & help someone desperately in need.

It doesn't seem like much, but together - it can be a whole lot.




If you can't donate, that's alright. Pray for the Japanese & the rescue teams. They can use any extra hope they can get.

No comments: