Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A BIG DAY FOR SUCH A LITTLE FELLOW.

We've had computer issues the past few days, sorry for our absence. Our lovely technician (my amazing brother) had to turn our system upside down to get it working again.



Daycen's minor out patient surgery went differently than expected, but overall it went smoothly. It seems little Daycen didn't have an inguinal hernia like they suspected. It seems there was just a weak muscle that was pushing everything forward to make the swelling. He awoke from general anesthesia pretty IRRATE. He was punching & kicking at everything, & everyone.



I loved how cute his gown was, but I hated the concept of it. I hated seeing him all hooked up to stuff. I seriously hated it. It's over now. I'm grateful for a happy, healthy boy.


Thank you to all our friends and family who prayed for us and checked in on us during our short stay at the hospital. We are so grateful.

No comments: