Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THE CLOCK IS TICKING DOWN.


We are all packed & ready to go for tomorrow.




Daycen has to go in for a minor outpatient surgery tomorrow morning. Since we aren't much of a morning family, I decided to get everything prepped early so we can sleep that extra fifteen minutes. I've been torn between the idea of letting his lovey come along or not. I've heard both sides of the story - either he'll come out hugging that lovey more, or he'll associate it with the discomfort.


They are best friends. How could I keep them apart?
I just don't want to ruin their friendship



We look like we are prepared, honestly, deep down in our hearts we aren't ready for tomorrow at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well with the surgery.

I can't believe how big he's gotten. Last time we talked I believe you had just given birth to him.