Wednesday, June 22, 2011

BABY SISTER'S BEST FRIEND.



Everyone, meet Jilly. She is Ripsi's best friend.



They don't get to spend a lot of time together, but when they do - they have a great time! I hope that as summer progresses me & her mother find some time to get the two little ones together. It's nice for Ripsi to be able to interact with someone around the same age as her. I'm glad that they can be apart of each other's lives.



And as the girls play .... so does the boy -




As you can see, between the dirt, spit up & drooling there is a lot of laundry going on around here! I can see my son blossoming into a boy - which is a thrilling concept. He used to be a clean freak & now, as he approaches three, he has taken exploring to a WHOLE new level! But, Oh! It's great to have a boy!

No comments: