Wednesday, May 18, 2011

20 MINUTES OF SUNSHINE.

By the time I got out of work the other day, I was greeted by this;



How exciting is that?


I'll be honest, I was looking forward to basking in the sun with the children, but the cool rain is much needed to keep our grass looking fantastic! So, a couple days like this is something we need to get used to. They normally consist of movie after movie, game after game. However, this day we were blessed with a play date with my niece, Naomi!



My children got to see her longer than I did, since she was due to head home twenty minutes after I arrived at my parents house. That twenty minutes were covered with hugs & kisses, a series of camera snaps, & a whole lot of smiles. For only knowing this little girl since December, I am thrilled how comfortable she is with me. I am so thankful she is apart of our lives, & I have faith my girl will grow up having her as a best friend.





Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, Naomi is just too cute! Love her amazingly chubby little cheeks ;D