Thursday, April 14, 2011

CREATIVE ESCAPE {spring 2011}



This weekend I attended an event that is a crafters dream; up to 12 full hours of non-stop crafting with various ladies that share the same passion for creating. There was a handful of scrapbookers, & a few sewers that attended this event. It was small, but for the first gathering there was plenty of people to keep the conversations flowing. We expressed ourselves in design as well as in words - shared stories & memories & hopes for what the future held.

I focused mainly on creating a few beautiful feeding time essentials for Miss Aripsemae, who was thrilled to test them out with her rice cereal the next morning!



The ladies that attended were extremely sweet & helpful. If you forgot something (which, I promise you, I forget every staple I needed - like a pen & scissors! Hey! At least I remembered the sewing machine, right?!) there were willing to allow you to use their items. Each person had plenty of room to create, & as far as I know everyone enjoyed their time there whether it was all day or just a couple hours.

Another event will be held late summer as well as in the fall! I hope to see you there! Be sure to request a table near mine!

Check out a few of the beautiful items created:



STORYBOOK FLORAL ruffled des...
$12.50

Two yellow flowers embellish...
$6.50

ARF DOG ruffled designer bab...
$12.50

Purple Havana Flower Headban...
$7.50

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

That sounded like an awesome thing! I would love to go to something like that, haha! Glad you had fun and made some cute things :D

.jessica jo. said...

Love this Brooke! Do you mind if I share your post on the Creative Escape Facebook page? :)