Thursday, February 17, 2011

EMBRACING THE FACT THAT HE'S OKAY WITH HER.




Daycen is becoming my little photographer assistant. (I guess, he believes I need one.) The entire time during Aripsemae's "photoshoot" he sat on my lap & giggles when each picture popped up on the viewfinder. He'd make silly comments about his sister like, "funny!" "cute!" "Uh-OH!" It was rather nice having him entertain her, & it was also awesome that he wanted SOMETHING to do with her. (yes, he still has that small tendency to pretend she doesn't exist.)

Yes. I realize I need to take the laundry upstairs. I'm just a bit behind in housework...



and to be honest with you - it isn't getting done today either.




Just a reminder to everyone, if you LOVE the headband Ripsi is wearing in this post there is a GIVEAWAY going on below for it, HERE
It's our first giveaway, so please be a sport & enter. =)

2 comments: