Wednesday, December 15, 2010

INTRODUCTING ARIPSEMAE ANN {my daughter is here}



While you were celebrating Thanksgiving with your family, we were also enjoying ours with the newest addition to our family. The evening before, at 11:11pm to be exact, baby sister entered the world. Her arrival weight was eight pounds, eleven ounces & she was twenty-one inches long. I'll be completely honest with you, the hospital experience this time around was a lot more enjoyable than it was when Daycen was born. I had ZERO issues with the epidural. I had ZERO issues with the delivery. My daughter had ZERO issues in general. We are sincerely blessed that things went so well.



Over the past few weeks we've heard a lot of feedback about our daughters name; most of which has been positive. Even though we kept the name a secret til her birth, she was named the moment we found out we had a princess on the way. Aripsemae, Ah-rips-ah-may, was formed from the name Hripsime which was one of the first Armenian Church Saints. We felt that the H was too harsh, so we chose to softened it up with an A. Her middle name is the same as my mother's middle name, Ann. Her grandmother, a strong woman who helped bring her into this world. I hope someday I can raise her to be an amazing woman as my mother had raised me.


Now, that everything has settled; our new house is purchased & baby sister has arrived this blog will be updated regularly again. So, I hope you all stick around to be apart of our lives. To help convince you to stay, here is a couple more pictures from the hospital...




3 comments:

Megan said...

She is so beautiful and I really, really, really love her name! I'm so glad that her delivery went so well for both you & her, that's wonderful :D

Ashley said...

awe dinner looks great, compared to some my mom has had over the past few weeks!

She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

I love the picture of you where the little panda is in the background staring at the camera. Cute!