Thursday, September 2, 2010

MEET MY DAUGHTER.

Sometime near the end of November my darling girl will be arriving in our lives. To be honest, I've never really been one of those patient types - I want to have her here now. That obviously isn't possible, nor would it be something I'd want my little girl to go through. So until she is ready, I have set up a series of 3D/4D ultrasound appointments to help pass the time.

We've been going to Baby's Debut. (which has some amazing deals going on through the end of September) I feel that they are very in touch with all their customers, not just pushing you in & out. If your baby is having a bad day; they'll bring you back a few hours later or at a later date so that you get the best pictures for the money you pay. Is it worth it? YES. I highly recommend their services.

So, without further delay - here is Baby Sister!




Even though she didn't cooperate at first, she produced beautiful pictures. The girl is going to be good-looking like her older brother - and much like her brother, it seems like she'll be born with a full head of hair since at 27 weeks she already has some sprouting.

Now, for those of you mother's who are planning ultrasounds in the future. Here is a tip we've learned ...



Pump yourself full of Orange juice because to the baby it is like liquid gold, she'll be dancing around within 45 minutes - and be sure to be well fed, just incase that power juice doesn't have the same effect as it did on my little one.



27 weeks. Approximately 13 more to go. Who's with me on this?!

No comments: