Thursday, March 24, 2011

GREAT NEWS FOR DOWNTOWN WAUSAU.

I've just been informed that Heather Kessler Photography is relocating to the historic downtown, Wausau! They have the grand opening of their new studio planned for early summer. I'm thrilled she'll be joining the local businesses in Wausau! I've had the pleasure of working with Heather on two occasions, one of those was a HUGE moment in my life that I am every so grateful I chose her. I've invested in Heather, and I have never regretted any aspect of it. She produces beautiful photographs at an affordable price!

With her relocating closer, will I invest in her again? You bet.





If it were up to me, I'd be the first one booked at the new studio. I think perhaps, I just might have to shoot her an e-mail tonight to inquire about when she'll start booking at the new location. I urge you to do the same! It'll be well worth every dime spent!

No comments: