Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"BABY?" {in the words of Naomi}



My niece absolutely loves my daughter.


It's like an instant reaction. You hear the simple word, "Baby?" & the next thing you know, Naomi is standing right there - eyes wide, staring at Ripsi. "Baby?"



She is even trying to interest Daycen into getting to know his baby sister. Which would be a wonderful thing for everyone. One shouldn't scream & run from another family member. Especially such a innocent family member.



I look forward to watching these two grow together. I just hope they continue to like & care for each other over the years. I know I shouldn't worry about this now, just take it how it is. Yet, in the back of mind I remember how some of my cousins treated each other - I just hope we raise them both to love more than anything.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, that first pictures is just about one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

leane said...

ripsi is getting so big!